Wednesday 19 May 2010

DOG



This is the finished film me and the rest of my group have been working on for the last few weeks. I'm relatively happy with it considering most of the script was pre-written and the content of the script was quite strange.

I may decide to upload another version with some outtakes at some point if I have time because there were some pretty good ones.

This project was enjoyable as it enabled us to work in groups and collaborate to create short film. Each group was allocated a script and then had to interpretate it however they saw fit and also add one additional scene to the film.

Our script was one of the strangest and was basically about a man acting as if he were a dog. The first few ideas we had for the reason why he was acting this way were that he had gone mad, but we thought this would be a bit too obvious so we we kept thinking and decided that it could be quite amusing have the reason be that he was hyponotized.

I assumed the responsibility of sound and editing which I enjoyed and felt I contributed quite a lot to the project as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment