Sunday 21 November 2010

Robot Rock





Sorry if you were worried I'd recently switched to a fine art degree with all the naked drawings uploaded to my blog but I have been contiuning to work on my 3D designs. It has taken me a while but now I think I'm quite close to being fully happy with my final robot model. I will spend tomorrow rigging the whole thing which will likely lead to some design changes but for the most part I think it will be unchanged. I wanted to keep it quite simple and didn't want to have a super realistic look however the texture style may change but for now I have uploaded some images of where my robot is currently at. The images demonstrate how my rotate will have a rotating centre-piece that will enable its head to move around its body and also that my robot will have a missing eye which will be what it is searching for during the animated scene.

P.S I still need to add my robot's eyebrows which will be what conveys the majority of its emotion as the robot will not have a mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment