Wednesday 13 October 2010

ROBOTS


I thought it was time for another update so here we go...since my last post I've continued to watch more Charlie Chaplin films which have been really helpful to me but also enjoyable as mere entertainment. I have also began to look at other examples of slapstick including Tom and Jerry and the Ice Age films, particularly focusing on the character Scrat and his quest to acquire his beloved nut.

As well as studying slapstick films and animation I have begun to think about where I want my animation to be located. I have a few locations in mind including an alleyway, a landfill and a forest.

The image above is a rough illustration I did today after recieving my new Wacom tablet. I'm new to using this kind of device but have already found it quite easy to use. Hopefully I will be able to use it to create my storyboards and more defined illustrations in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment