Tuesday 1 March 2011

Another Face!



I wasn't happy with the last face I uploaded either so I started another face just tonight and I'm quite impressed with how far I have progressed with it. I'm hoping that this could actually be the one I stick with but who knows.

The method I used for this face was a little bit random; I used my tutor's model as a reference but the edge flow I have created is a little bit different. The fact that I was able to achieve a balanced model without any triangles by basically making it up as I went along I think shows the improvement in my understanding of how the edges of a face should flow in a natural way. This is obviously due to the ridiculous amount of time I've spent just modeling faces. I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment